And
rolled beneath a deep blue sky,
Didn't have a care in the world,
With police and democracy standing by?
Then "happily ever after" failed,
Someone poisoned by some fairy tales;
History and progress he derailed.
The old world’s been passed by.
I don’t know a place where we can go
Still untouched by him,
A place of peace to let the time roll by
Where Dark golem won’t be appearin’,
Where you can let your head rest easy at night
And believe everything is safe and right...
Best at least master self-defense,
Didn't have a care in the world,
With police and democracy standing by?
Then "happily ever after" failed,
Someone poisoned by some fairy tales;
History and progress he derailed.
The old world’s been passed by.
I don’t know a place where we can go
Still untouched by him,
A place of peace to let the time roll by
Where Dark golem won’t be appearin’,
Where you can let your head rest easy at night
And believe everything is safe and right...
Best at least master self-defense,
Learning
the legend...
This is the legend of the elements...
This is the legend of the elements...
Oh horrible, under dark sky
The evil man started threatening:
With black pyramid and dark words
Remade the world and made himself king.
Greater warriors before him bleed.
How could these four ever do the deed?
Can teenagers possibly succeed,
Or am I training them to die?
But I might know a place where they can go
And wash away this sin,
Collect four gemstones. That’s what we need:
Stone, water, fire, and wind.
I know they will not let me down,
Be brave, though enemies will surround them,
Trav’ling light and swift with only the essentials.
This is the legend...
This is the Legend of the Elementals.
Who knows how long you will last?
Now
you've come so far, so fast.
Somewhere out there in the dust
There might be someone you can trust.
And you need to remember this:
Avoid servants of Devidis.
Listen well to my advice.
Before I say good bye...
I know you will not let me down,
Be brave, though enemies will surround you.
Travel light and swift with only the essentials.
This is the legend...
This is the Legend of the Elementals.
Somewhere out there in the dust
There might be someone you can trust.
And you need to remember this:
Avoid servants of Devidis.
Listen well to my advice.
Before I say good bye...
I know you will not let me down,
Be brave, though enemies will surround you.
Travel light and swift with only the essentials.
This is the legend...
This is the Legend of the Elementals.
No comments:
Post a Comment