It's official: I've just published Legend of the Elementals, Book 1: Reintroduction, ISBN and all. It's 100% free. Don't worry: it's available in all the most popular electronic formats (Kindle, Nook, .pdf, no-download-necessary html, etc.), so please do read it, and if you like it, share it with anyone you think might be interested. Any
feedback, positive or negative, will be greatly appreciated as I prepare to release the sequel soon.
Thank you, and happy reading!
1 comment:
I did manage to find a few grammar errors, but nothing major. No more than a word being written a second time, but nothing anywhere near off putting. That aside I am not a person who usually reads things as long as your story, but i was completely captured by it. The story is solid and the characters are interesting. I fell in love with this story and can't wait to see it continue. I have also recommended it to anyone I get the chance to. Keep up the good work and congrats on the publishing.
Post a Comment