Thursday, May 03, 2007

Back in the States in the Summer

Playing NYC, Kansas, and LA on a 17 day coast-to-coast (and then some) reunion tour

Dates:
Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 6:00pm
-
Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 12:40pm

Venues:
all venues that rock
Street:
right up your alley
Tour Stops:
New York City, Wichita (possibly Lawrence or Kansas City), Los Angeles

Leaving Japan at 6:00 PM on July 21st (2007)
Arriving in NYC at 6:00 PM on July 21st
(not quite the time travel Alex suggested, but I'm not too disappointed with teleporting)

Leaving NYC at 1:10 on July 24th
Arriving in Wichita at 6:00 PM on July 24th

Leaving Wichita at noon on August 2nd
Arriving in LA at 2:10 PM on August 2nd

Leaving LA at 12:40 PM on August 5th
Arriving in Japan at 7:55 PM on August 6th

Whoever will be around when I'm there, whoever wants to hang out, whoever has advice for me (especially for NYC and LA, two cities I've never been to), whoever is interested, please join my national reunion tour. Comments please!

No comments: