Friday, October 06, 2006

Everything You Could Want from an Apartment, Just Enough Room to Lie Down... and a Wicker Floor!

Finally, you can see my apartment!

At least, that's what I would be saying if Blogger was working when I wanted it to work. I don't know why, but Blogger won't upload my photos. But, the good news is that I've been looking for an excuse to address the slowness of this blog... if you've noticed, I'm not exactly keeping current on it. If you're reading this, it's probably because you're interested in what I'm up to, and I think most of you have been keeping up with me, or at least know how to do it other than through this blog. And, since this blog would take energy that I can use to be out and doing stuff worth hearing about... well, I've been out doing stuff worth hearing about, and I think I'll keep doing that. In the meantime, if you want to know what I've been doing, please ask by e-mail. E-mail should be a better way to show photos, huh? And, I like e-mail better, answering specific, individual questions, and personalizing the answers, rather than making general impersonal postings. I think you know my e-mail address, but if you don't, feel free to post to this blog and ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could always upload your pics to photobucket and link to them from blogger. :)