Thursday, August 24, 2006

Internet at Last!

Beautiful.


That's the view. I'd say that I wish you were here, but I'll wait for you to say it for me...

And maybe I'll wait for you to mention the fact that the time in the picture is wrong. Well, that must be the time in Kansas as of the moment I snapped the picture. Thanks, Charity.

I'll stop this first post soon, after my excuse for not talking sooner: I had no internet. I thought that Japanese bureaucracy was cleaner and more efficient than that in the States, and maybe it is, but not as far as getting internet goes, especially when you're not fluent in the lingo....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, things take forever to get done in Japan! Lot's of paperwork, lots of people to get things run by. Lots of "hurry up!", from me.

Anonymous said...

holmes, that shit is hilarious. And I'm not even drunk! Anyways, the apartment is chillen. Good to hear from you. Keep me up to speed. I'm off to go tag some of that fine midwestern ass.

Later Mang!
Chazzy J

Anonymous said...

hey kyle those r some awesome pics i'll tell mom ur ok and everything and show her this if she hasen't seen it and buy me a video game lol bi
Your Bro,
Michael

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyle!
Keep on sending me your mass emails. Its good to hear from you.